GENF: Unparalleled design - A billiard table of today
Modern and unconventional, that's how we like to describe our GENF billiard table.
Several years ago, we collaborated with designers and interior architects to create this billiard table as a concept. It was daring and new to deviate from traditional design, but we captured the spirit of the times and many customers are still delighted with their billiard table to this day.
A truly unique billiard table, unlike any other on the market, impresses with its design and functionality. The outdoor version of the GENF billiard table allows for great matches on the terrace or in the garden - playing billiards in rundown pubs is a thing of the past.
An eye-catcher for any home, garden, or office - the frame is made of solid wood, and the structure is made of metal. By placing a cover plate on top, the sports equipment quickly transforms into a dining table. Optionally, these cover plates can be hidden away in a holder under the table during gameplay.
Billiard table size:
6 ft - outer dimensions: 219 cm x 127 cm, playing surface: 182 cm x 91 cm, weight: 280 kg
7 ft - outer dimensions: 236 cm x 135 cm, playing surface: 198 cm x 99 cm, weight: 360 kg
Table height without cover plate: 78 cm
Table height with cover plate: 80 cm
Leg clearance: 69 cm
- Billard-Lissy assembly with online support - Your billiard table delivered by shipping and self-assembled.
Having a billiard table in your own home is now even easier than before because you can also assemble it yourself.
We deliver the billiard table to your home by shipping, and the assembly is done by you as the customer. Our long-standing experience allows us to prepare and pack the billiard tables optimally for shipping.
We provide you with assembly instructions, video materials, and a personal contact person. Our experienced installers are available to assist you throughout the assembly process via phone or video call if needed.
The assembly of our billiard tables is as simple as traditional furniture assembly. Since the slate and billiard rails are already covered, you only need two hours of time and ideally four people for the assembly.
- Various sizes available
- High-quality solid wood made of beech, oak or ash
- Various color combinations available
- Tournament-quality billiard table
- High quality metal elements
- Professional baize by Iwan Simonis
- One-piece slate from Italy
- Convertible to a conference table or dining table with cover plates
- Neat storage with cover plate holder under the table
- Family business with in-house production since 1993
- Wood and fabric samples can be requested free of charge
- 2-year warranty and personalized customer service