Tradition meets modernity: Discover the TOKIO billiard table - more than just a piece of furniture
Traditional yet modern: hardly any other culture in the world embodies this as much as the Japanese. As Europe's leading manufacturer of billiard tables, we combine decades of experience with a modern, yet timeless style, creating more than just a piece of furniture. The TOKIO billiard table is the centerpiece of your home.
The dark steel frame in an industrial design is a true eye-catcher and far from conventional. Despite its unique shape, the billiard table is stable and durable.
With a wooden cover plate, the billiard table can be easily transformed into a dining table in no time.
Due to its ample legroom, the table not only invites you to play billiards but also serves as the perfect dining table for social gatherings.
A billiard table is more than just a sports equipment - it is a central part of the gaming culture and a symbol of leisure, fun, and interaction.
Billiard table size:
5 ft - outer dimensions: 196 cm x 116 cm, playing surface: 160 cm x 80 cm, weight: 230 kg
6 ft - outer dimensions: 219 cm x 127 cm, playing surface: 182 cm x 91 cm, weight: 280 kg
7 ft - outer dimensions: 236 cm x 135 cm, playing surface: 198 cm x 99 cm, weight: 360 kg
Table height without cover plate: 78 cm
Table height with cover plate: 80 cm
Leg clearance: 69 cm
- Billard-Lissy assembly with online support - Your billiard table delivered by shipping and self-assembled.
Having a billiard table in your own home is now even easier than before because you can also assemble it yourself.
We deliver the billiard table to your home by shipping, and the assembly is done by you as the customer. Our long-standing experience allows us to prepare and pack the billiard tables optimally for shipping.
We provide you with assembly instructions, video materials, and a personal contact person. Our experienced installers are available to assist you throughout the assembly process via phone or video call if needed.
The assembly of our billiard tables is as simple as traditional furniture assembly. Since the slate and billiard rails are already covered, you only need two hours of time and ideally four people for the assembly.
- Various sizes available
- High-quality solid wood made of beech, oak or ash
- Various color combinations available
- Tournament-quality billiard table
- High quality metal elements
- Professional baize by Iwan Simonis
- One-piece slate from Italy
- Other billiard table variations such as snooker, carom, English pool available upon request
- Family business with in-house production since 1993
- Wood and fabric samples can be requested free of charge
- 2-year warranty and personalized customer service