BL-180 METAL Poker Table Billiard Table: A true all-rounder - Poker table with a rotating tabletop
For all game and sports enthusiasts, this is probably the perfect product that will undoubtedly become the highlight of your home!
An uncompromising billiard table with a solid slate playing surface on one side and a poker table on the other.
This is made possible by the patented solution of a rotating tabletop. This patented solution arose from over 30 years of experience in billiard table construction and has been thrilling customers throughout Europe. For all poker fans, we have taken this table to the next level.
With just one move, the tabletop can be rotated 180 degrees, instantly transforming a billiard table into a poker table - or vice versa. And there's no need to compromise. This globally unique product features an elegant wood veneer and high-quality inlays on the poker side.
Of course, the table can also be used as a dining table or conference table, as it offers plenty of space and legroom.
Billiard table size:
5 ft - outer dimensions: 216 cm x 116 cm, playing surface: 160 cm x 80 cm, weight: 230 kg
6 ft - outer dimensions: 240 cm x 128 cm, playing surface: 182 cm x 91 cm, weight: 280 kg
7 ft - outer dimensions: 260 cm x 141 cm, playing surface: 198 cm x 99 cm, weight: 300 kg
Table height cover plate: 76 cm
Leg clearance: 66 cm
- Billard-Lissy assembly with online support - Your billiard table delivered by shipping and self-assembled.
Having a billiard table in your own home is now even easier than before because you can also assemble it yourself.
We deliver the billiard table to your home by shipping, and the assembly is done by you as the customer. Our long-standing experience allows us to prepare and pack the billiard tables optimally for shipping.
We provide you with assembly instructions, video materials, and a personal contact person. Our experienced installers are available to assist you throughout the assembly process via phone or video call if needed.
The assembly of our billiard tables is as simple as traditional furniture assembly. Since the slate and billiard rails are already covered, you only need two hours of time and ideally four people for the assembly.
- Various sizes available
- High-quality solid wood made of beech, oak or ash
- Various color combinations available
- Tournament-quality billiard table
- High quality metal elements
- Professional baize by Iwan Simonis
- One-piece slate from Italy
- Rotating / turning table
- Convertible by rotating into a conference table or dining table
- Optionally on wheels
- Family business with in-house production since 1993
- Wood and fabric samples can be requested free of charge
- 2-year warranty and personalized customer service